2O19 Fall Schedule
If you HAVE NOT heard from coach by the day of you first practice, go to the field on the night listed for your age group and we will place you with your team. There will be a member of CCSA standing by the front gate with player/coach information.
ALL PRACTICES ARE AT TRAFALGAR MULTI SPORT COMPLEX:
MONDAY, SEPT 23
- U6 Boys at 5:45 (born 2014)U9 girls at 5:45 (born 2011)
- U11 Boys (born 2009) Teams 1-4 at 6:00 teams 5 & 6 7:30 (all U11 teams have coaches. Your coach will contact you with your team number)
- U10 Girls at 7:30 (born 2010)
- U15 Boys at 7:45 (born 2007, 2006 and 2005)
TUESDAY, SEPT 24
- U7 Boys at 6:15 (born 2013)
- U8 Girls at 5:45 (born 2012)
- U12 Girls at 7:40 (born 2009 & 2008)
WEDNESDAY, SEPT 25
- U6 Girls at 5:45 (born 2014)
- U9 Boys at 6:00 (born 2011)
- U10 Boys at 7:30 (born 2010)
- U15 Girls at 7:45 (born 2007, 2006 and 2005)
THURSDAY, SEPT 26
- U7 Girls at 5:45 (born 2013)
- U8 Boys at 6:15 (born 2012)
- U12 Boys 7:40 pm (born 2008)
If you have been contacted by your coach and his/her information is different from the information below go with what YOUR COACH TOLD YOU.
There is some shuffling of players that goes on the first week or so. So IF you receive an email from a coach and then a day or so later another email from different coach you have been moved. The second email is now your team.
We will start practice the week of Sept 23. Your coach will be contacting you with exact practice days and times for your team. The first 2 weeks you will only go to the field on your “practice night”. Meaning if you are Mon/Wed and your games are on Wednesdays, you will only go Mondays until the games start. After games start (OCT 5th) you will be on normal schedule for the rest of the season
For the season, every player needs to wear shin guard for every practice and game. You will need to bring water and a soccer ball.
- U6, U7 and U8 size 3 ball
- U9, U10, U11 and U12 size 4 ball
- U15 size 5 ball
You will be receiving a full uniform during the second week of practice. Jersey, shorts and socks.
When your coach has contacted you, make sure you remember YOUR TEAM NUMBER. There will be over 100 U15 boys all coming to the field at one time. The ones who know their team number will be directed to their field faster and easier than those who do not know it.